The customization offered by single-donor human wigs is a unique benefit for many wig wearers. Instead of ordering pre-made wigs of a certain style and color, with single donor human wigs, you can order a wig of the exact length, style, and color that you want. This means you can get the perfect wig exactly as you want it. Even if you need to wear a wig because of alopecia or another medical condition, you don’t have to sacrifice your personal style or look like everyone else who also has alopecia. When you purchase wig for sale online, you’ll have so many options that other people won’t know that you’re wearing a wig.
What Is A Single Donor Human Wig?
A single-donor human wig is one that uses hair from one donor as the base of the wig. This is in contrast to multiple donor wigs, which use hair from multiple donors. A single donor human hair wigs for sale will not have a specific name. It would just be called a “human wig”. A single donor human wig is made from 100% real human hair. The hair can be sourced from Indian, Chinese, or Brazilian hair, but the most popular source is Indian hair. Single-donor human wigs will always be made from Remy's hair. Remy's hair is hair that has been collected from a single donor and then carefully aligned in the direction of the cuticle. This is in contrast to hair that has been yanked from a donor and then chemically treated to remove the cuticle. Remy's hair is the gold standard for hair in the hair extensions industry because it looks and feels like natural hair. It’s also the best type of hair for use in single-donor human wigs.
How Are Single Donor Human Wigs Made?
A single donor wig is made from 100% Remy human hair. Human hair wigs for sale are made from single or multiple donor hair. A single-donor wig is made from one person’s hair and a multiple-donor wig is made from multiple people’s hair. The difference between single and multiple donor hair is in the way the hair is collected and processed. The hair is usually important for some people with a type of hair quality or color and so they get to pre-order single donor hair and give out the qualities of the type of hair they would want.
4 Benefits of Single Donor Human Wigs
There are many benefits to buying a single-donor human wig instead of a wig made from multiple donors. Here are a few of the most important benefits of single-donor human wigs.
- No chemicals: Single-donor human wigs are made from 100% real human hair. No chemicals are used to treat the hair to remove the cuticle, so it’s completely natural. Not all wigs made from multiple donors are completely natural. Some may use a chemical to remove the cuticle, which can cause allergic reactions in some people.
- No itchiness: Some wigs made from multiple donors can be itchy because the hair from all of the donors may not be the same texture.
- No shedding or tangling: Wigs made from multiple donors can shed or tangle because the hair from all of the donors may not be the same texture.
- One-of-a-kind look: Because single-donor human wigs are made from one person’s hair, they’ll have a completely unique look. No one else will have the same exact wig as you.
3 Things to Look for When Buying a Single Donor Human Wig
There are a few things to look for when buying a single-donor human wig. Here are the most important things to look for when buying a single-donor human wig.
- Length: Make sure the length of the wig is right for you. You’ll have to check the manufacturer’s website for this information. It’s not something that’s typically listed in the item description on third-party websites.
- Color and style: These two things go hand-in-hand. Choose a color and style that works for you.
- Heat-resistant fiber: If you like to curl or straighten your wig, make sure the fiber is heat-resistant. Otherwise, you could damage the synthetic fiber.
A single-donor human wig is one that uses hair from one donor as the base of the wig. It is a replica of the hair we have on our head and is of very great quality because they are picked from selected donors hence the price range is usually on the high side. They can last for so many years if are for well, so it is natural to see them as an investment.